Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dear Haddie,



Happy First Birthday, sweet girl!

I can't believe that I have already spent a whole year getting to know you. I have loved every second. Although life is not how I pictured it would be, you make each day worthwhile. You have been my little sidekick through it all. I am so thankful that you have given me so many reasons to smile and laugh each day.

You are such a smart, happy, beautiful, and silly little girl. Every one that knows you thinks so too. Not many people can resist your charm. Each day you do something to amaze me, whether it is a new silly face, a new goofy sound, a new word, or a new trick. (Although, you still are working on the walking business.) I love your quick temper and your tender heart. I love big blue eyes and your big bald head. I love your curiosity and your shyness. I love your developing dance skills and your picky appetite. You truly are one of a kind.

I am so lucky that I get to be your Mama. I look forward to watching you grow and learn, and helping you to reach every goal you set along the way.


Love You Forever,
 Mama

You can read Haddie's Birth Story here.



No comments:

Post a Comment