Wednesday, February 6, 2013

365 Days

Hello, Friends. I seemed to have lost my "blogging mojo." I have a couple halfway finished posts in the draft stage, but I just haven't had the desire to finish them. One, in particular, is about our routine, and how life has settled into a major one. I blame this as the main reason why I have fallen off the blogging wagon. In said routine, there just really isn't any extra time to blog. Well, there is, but I choose to do other things. More on that when I finish the post. If, I finish the post. However, today is a special day. So, a special blog is in order.



Exactly 365 days ago today, I discovered that a special someone was on the way. You can read my blog from that day here. I could never have imagined how much my life would change in these past 365 days. So many experiences, discoveries, lessons, and realizations have happened. What a difference a year makes.

I remember this day last year like it was yesterday. A last minute decision to take a pregnancy test before Zumba. After many negatives, I just knew this was going to be yet another. Then, I saw that tiny second line. Who knew a little line could mean so much. I surely didn't at the time. No one could have prepared me for the emotions and bond that I started making from that moment.

I was beyond blessed to have such an easy pregnancy and an incredibly easy labor and delivery. Who knew I could be even more blessed with such a sweet, laid back little girl who is already so full of personality. She melts my heart!

I hope to find some inspiration to keep blogging. Being working Mama is hard job, but Haddie makes every second of my life worthwhile. I think I will keep her.

No comments:

Post a Comment